In 2021 and beyond that cyber criminals will find new and innovative ways to attack individuals, their homes and devices, in order to find a path to your trusted corporate network. The global pandemic has rapidly accelerated the existing shift toward remote work, where employees operate beyond the protection of the corporate firewall. In turn, hackers will exploit vulnerabilities found in the gaps between people, their devices, and the corporate network. During this webinar we’ll discuss each of the 8 predictions we made and why we made them.
Join us Tuesday February 9th at 2pm
- Automation Drives Tidal Wave of Spear Phishing Campaigns
- Cloud-Hosting Providers Finally Crack Down on Cyber Abuse
- Hackers Infest Home Networks with Worms
- Booby-Trapped Smart Chargers Lead to Smart Car Hacks
- Users Revolt Over Smart Device Privacy
- Attackers Swarm VPNs and RDPs as the Remote Workforce Swells
- Attackers Pinpoint Security Gaps in Legacy Endpoints
- Every Service Without MFA Will Suffer a Breach
Are you ready for what 2021 can bring?