We can't wait to see you at FAEDS 2018 at the Caribe Royale, Orlando Monday, September 24th through Wednesday, September 26th with our Security Training continuing from Wednesday, Sept 26th to Friday, Sept 28th "Integrating Technology to Enhance Student Success" Summary. They will have a great line up of speakers and sessions planned. Including our CEO Don Gulling.
When & Where
8101 World Center Drive
Orlando, Florida 32821 USA
Monday, September 24th - Wednesday, September 26th
We are excited to have the opportunity to present at the
FAEDS 2018 Conference – Orlando, FL
We will be discussing: Emergency Management Response Planning. Keep everyone informed before, during and after any event.
Over 55 million elementary and secondary school students trust our educational institutions to provide a safe and secure learning environment. One of the most critical systems for any school or business to have is a powerful Emergency Notification System. Preparation, planning, and communication is the key to any emergency.
Designed for the campus' and other distributed environments, Emergency Notification system allows you to:
- Meet first responders by alerting office staff when an emergency has occurred
- Page key staff in the event of a medical, security or other emergencies that requires a rapid response
- Page alerts to an entire building to announce lockdowns or predefined codes
- Perform screen pop notifications on computers across the whole organization for those that might be out of earshot
Why should you attend?
- Walk away with actionable ideas to improve school safety
- Gain a better understanding of School Response to Active Threats
- Learn how to save money by maximizing your investments in technology