Why Business and Government Clients Choose Verteks for Managed IT Service
Your computer network, your critical applications and your data are the lifeblood of your organization – we protect your data, and we keep your systems fast and reliable. We charge a flat-rate for our service and we guarantee results – and we don’t lock you in to long-term contract with cancellation penalties.
- We are different – we take on a limited number of clients so we can guarantee responsive and reliable support. When you call us you get a live answer typically in about 20 seconds – and the first person you speak with is an IT specialist, not a receptionist. Your goals are our goals – we don’t believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach, we listen to your needs and your goals for IT and your business, and we make it happen.
- We focus on results – we promise to give you fast, reliable, and secure IT systems with responsive and caring support so you can focus on your mission.
- Our team performs all our work, we don’t outsource – we promise to give you fast, reliable, and secure IT systems with responsive and caring support so you can focus on your mission.
- We specialize in cyber security – many managed IT companies are outsourcing work to foreign countries and low-paid subcontractors. We do 100% of your IT work with our dedicated team of long-term team members.
- We document EVERYTHING – we are one of the only MSPs in the area that has a 24x7 Security Operations Center and a trained team of long-term employees that each have over 15 years of experience protecting and defending your network.
- Our team has lots of experience – typically more than others - we have a large group of long-time team members that have been with us for 15+ years and our technicians have deep expertise. We provide our technicians with ongoing and continuing education opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology.
- We manage all your IT needs for you – we handle all aspects of your IT needs including hardware and software management, vendor relationship management, maintenance renewals, and all your other technology needs. Everything from “I can’t print” to “I need a business continuity plan”. We focus on your IT so you can focus on your business.
- We are proactive – being proactive to us is not just a buzzword – it means we do things that need to be done before being asked – we have an in-depth recurring service task list that guides our daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly efforts. We don’t solely rely on automation to perform critical maintenance tasks, we always put a human touch on critical proactive care like your data backups, cyber security systems and your critical applications.
- We always put people first. We are proud to have long-term clients, long-term team members, and long-term community relationships – that comes from putting people first in every aspect of our business. We give back to the community with our time, talent, and money by supporting a wide array of local charities including schools and other non-profit organizations.
Don’t take our word for it – here are some quotes from our clients:
We have been a client of Verteks Consulting for over 10 years and for the past four years they been our "complete" IT provider. They have always been there for us with cutting-edge technology and top of the line support. I know, with this support, we have a world-class team of exceptionally trained and talented team members to support our corporation and remote locations. With the aftermath of Hurricane Irma, a lot of our competitors were unable to work because of the internet and connectivity issues. Verteks Consulting had our system up and running, saving not only the company lost revenue but employees lost time, the next day, with out-of-the-box thinking and world-class support. ~ Patti K. – Business Manager for a Regional Distribution Firm
“We’ve had continuing services agreements with Verteks for many years, and I can’t place enough emphasis on how important that relationship is. I’m not a tech person, but the Verteks engineers will sit down and explain everything in layman’s terms and point out the pros and cons of all possible solutions. They help me understand what’s going on so I never go into a project feeling like I’m behind the eight ball.” ~ Tracy S. – Finance Manager for a Central Florida City
“They make it so simple. It’s just more cost-effective and less of a headache to use Verteks rather than hiring IT staff. And they are always there. If I have a problem on the weekend, I can call the Verteks help desk and the on-call person will take care of it.” ~ Steve L. – Dept. Director for large Central Florida Non-Profit
“Verteks has a strong bench of people who have expertise in every aspect of the IT infrastructure — a sort of “Brain Trust.” Instead of trying to keep a deep bench on staff, we knew this was the avenue to take. So many of the things Verteks does … you can’t really put a number on. I appreciate the value of what Verteks has brought because we’ve grown tremendously and we’re not slowing down.” – Steve M – Dept. Director for a large Church and K-12 Private School
“Everybody I’ve worked with at Verteks has been more than willing to help with anything we need. They answer all our technology questions, and if they don’t know they’ll find out and get back to us. They’re always very quick to respond and resolve any IT issues that arise.” ~ Sherry S., Senior Application Specialist, Central Florida Constitutional Officer
“Having worked in office management for years I can honestly say that Verteks has one of the absolute best customer support teams I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They respond fast (if not immediately) to all help desk calls and their technicians are extremely knowledgeable yet talk to you in layman's terms while working through your problem. The icing on the cake is after you've gotten to know them, they feel more like "friends with phone technology benefits", not just the computer techs. Five stars for Customer Support!” ~ Cathy T. – Ocala/Marion County Non-Profit