Verteks Consulting offers Advanced HD Video Communications with New and Updated Infrastructure, Management, and Endpoint Capabilities
Enhancements to Video Conferencing Solutions Enable More Seamless Integration in Customer Networks for Improved Collaboration and Productivity
Ocala, FL – February 25th, 2011: Verteks Consulting, a leading provider of unified communication
solutions for business and government, today announced new high definition video conferencing offerings and product enhancements from LifeSize® Communications to help enterprises – including teleworkers, mobile employees and executives – collaborate more efficiently, with more robust deployment and management capabilities for IT administrators.
By eliminating the time, cost and pollution associated with travel, many experts regard video as the next wave of business communication. LifeSize products from Verteks Consulting deliver superior quality of experience, unique flexibility and unmatched lowest total cost of ownership, allowing people everywhere to enjoy the many benefits of video communications.
All-new video solutions and enhancements from Verteks Consulting and LifeSize include:
HD data sharing now available for remote desktops and small conference rooms
- The newest version of the LifeSize system software, Version 4.7, lets organizations share information such as presentations and spreadsheets over the network using the LifeSize Passport™ system and the recently announced integrated video conferencing system called LGExecutive, powered by LifeSize. A new software application, LifeSize Virtual Link™, enables this data sharing with the use of a PC or Mac.
- The Version 4.7 software also enables LifeSize Passport and LGExecutive, powered by LifeSize, to stream live HD Video and record, via the LifeSize Video Center.
- In addition, the LifeSize Desktop™ updated Version 2.0 software now supports data sharing and 720p HD transmit capability for more productive discussions and meetings.
Infrastructure enhancements for broader, more secure deployment and easier administration
- The new LifeSize Transit™ Client, combined with LifeSize Transit™ Server, provides a complete state-of-the-art network address translation (NAT) and firewall traversal solution for businesses, to ensure HD video calls can be made reliably both within and outside the organization.
- The unique Transit Client is the only solution in the market available as either a hardware appliance or a virtual machine option, allowing enterprises to deploy a firewall/NAT traversal solution virtually in their existing server farms without the need to provision extra equipment.
- In addition, LifeSize Control™, Version 5.0 video management software now ensures IT administrators can more easily manage critical elements of the network, maintaining reliable HD video conferencing, even in heterogeneous video environments. Specifically, LifeSize has designed Control 5.0 to fit any business environment, with new support for LifeSize Desktop and LifeSize Video Center, Google® calendar and scheduling integration, and user-customizable administrator settings and directories.
“Verteks Consulting’s clients want high-quality, cost-effective video solutions that help their businesses do more and travel less,” said Don Gulling, President and founder of Verteks Consulting. “LifeSize, the Partner that pioneered high definition video communications, has taken HD to the next level. These new products will help Verteks provide even better value to our customers and let them communicate naturally, effectively and easily, putting the power of video to work for their business.”
LGExecutive, powered by LifeSize
LifeSize Video Center
LifeSize Transit Client
LifeSize Transit Client virtual machine software
For a complete list of the LifeSize HD products available from Verteks Consulting’s portfolio including their audio, infrastructure and management products, see www.lifesize.com/products, or visit /services-solutions/video-conferencing/.
About LifeSize Communications
LifeSize Communications is a world leader in high definition video communications and telepresence. Founded by industry veterans in 2003, LifeSize pioneered high definition video communications to make communicating at a distance as natural and effective as being in the same room, for anyone, anywhere. LifeSize became a division of Logitech in December 2009, sharing a vision of everywhere there is voice there should be video. More information about LifeSize can be found at www.lifesize.com.
About Verteks Consulting, Inc.
Over the past 15 years, Verteks Consulting has become a market leader in Florida providing fast, reliable and secure voice and data networks for business and government clients. With a focus on Unified Communications, HD Video Conferencing, and advanced networking solutions that improve efficiency, reduce costs, increase competitiveness, and improve customer service, Verteks Consulting is uniquely qualified to help its business and government clients confront the challenges of today’s dynamic marketplace. Verteks Consulting provides complete solutions that include project planning, installation, on-site training and 24×7 support services – including our leading-edge proactive support solution called ‘Total System Care’. Verteks Consulting is headquartered in Ocala, Florida, and has offices in the Melbourne, FL and Safety Harbor, FL. For more information, visit www.verteks.com or call 1-877-VERTEKS.
For additional information or to request a live product demonstration, visit Verteks Consulting’s Web site at www.verteks.com or call 877-VERTEKS.
All product and company names herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
Don Gulling, President