Please join us and donate to the 3rd annual “Joy For All Gift Drive” benefiting the teens and young adults in foster care in Marion county and surrounding areas.
There are almost 1,000 teens and young adults in foster care in our community – kids without the support of Mom and Dad in the home - these kids are often placed in homes with meager incomes, and often don’t have much Christmas cheer. The foster parents do their best, but with strained finances these kids often receive very little – and they often ask for the most essential items that many would consider necessities, not gifts.
Our Joy For All Gift Drive is *exclusively* for teens and young adults in foster care and independent living, and only for those children who are supervised by Kids Central – so we are confident these are the neediest and most under-served kids in our area.
- Ideal gift ideas for teens and young adults are gift cards to stores that have a variety of items – Target & Walmart are the most requested. Also, Dick's Sporting Goods, BestBuy, & Visa cards are popular.
- For donations of merchandise, new and unwrapped sporting equipment, art supplies, jewelry, lotion and body wash sets, earbuds / headphones - geared towards teens and young adults are all appreciated.
- For donations by credit card – Verteks Consulting will donate the merchant fees and card costs so 100% of your donation goes to the kids – we will have Kids Central provide you with a donation receipt for the full value of your contribution.
- For donations of cash – please make out your check to Verteks Consulting so we make sure it goes to this gift-giving effort – we will have Kids Central provide you with a donation receipt for the full value of your contribution.
- We will use the total value of all donations to purchase requested items and gift cards to be gifted to teens & young adults in foster care and independent living during Christmas.
- Brittany DuPhily from our team will manage the gift drive. Questions can be directed to her at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-512-0927
- Kids Central is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Mailing address / gift drop-off location: 2100 SW 22nd Place, Ocala, FL 34471